BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Environment  Hop To Forums  General Environmental Discussion    Please Help Others!

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please Help Others!
 Login/Join

posted
Hello!

Growing up as a kid, I hated getting hand-me-downs. Getting used clothing that my brother outgrew just didn’t appeal to me – the clothing belonged to my at-the-time-nemesis brother, I didn’t get to choose what I wore, and most importantly, it wasn’t NEW. Everybody likes something new, something fresh off the rack that they can feel like a million bucks in when they put it on – this was not the case when I pulled out a used t-shirt from my brother’s closet.
However, now that I’m older and questionably wiser, I appreciate why my parents chose to recycle the clothing – both on an economic and environmental stance. Yes, I would have liked for them to go out and buy me some new threads, but I look back now and feel lucky to at least have something.
The NYC Clothing Bank feels these sentiments also believes everyone deserves to have something on their back 100 percent, and has continually provided clothing to those in need. The clothing the NYC Clothing bank does not provide hand-me-down clothing like what I got, but brand-spanking new clothing that came straight from manufacturers, to people who have nothing else.
We at Hunter PR congratulate and support the NYC Clothing Bank for their continual efforts to not only support the local populous, but now for their efforts to help Haitian refugees coming to New York City. To help their cause, Hunter PR is committed to donating $1 for every Facebook fan we acquire between now, and March 31st. With just a click, you can help us achieve our goal of raising $5,000 and put NEW clothing on the shoulders of people who really need it.
I implore you to help us reach our goal. All it takes is one click, to www.facebook.com/hunterpr, and hopefully together, we can make a difference.

All my best,

Danny Palestine on behalf of Hunter PR