BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Environment  Hop To Forums  General Environmental Discussion    Anthropogenic Global Warming- Your thoughts please
Page 1 ... 181 182 183 184

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anthropogenic Global Warming- Your thoughts please
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Doh Roll Eyes

21 years off the grid and counting

Location: Muskoka, Ont, Can | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anthropogenic - on the origins of man. Horse Hockey. A mini ice age occurred about 800 years ago or so in Europe, before internal combustion engines pouring out carbon dioxide. Climate change on this large planet is natural and not in the least man made. It's megalomania or a form of that mental disorder to believe men are so powerful as to cause climate change. Any politician running on man made climate change should be sedated and confined to a rubber room for his own welfare.

Location: Texas | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
About 800 years ago a mini-ice age occurred in Europe, before internal combustion engines put carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. Climate change is natural. Politicians trying to profit from claiming there's man made climate change have a form of megalomania and should be sedated and restrained in a rubber room for their own welfare.

Location: Texas | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes climate has changed in the past without human involvement.
Hard to comprehend the scale of our hydrocarbon use today: around 100 million barrels of crude, thousands of tons coal and cubic kilometres of natural gas-
Every Day.
We've been at this staggering level for thousands of days.
CO2 was long ago shown to be a greenhouse gas-
The globe is warming and climate changing fairly accordingly-
Yes it's unusually cold in some areas while the poles are unusually warm.
As predicted.
Meanwhile the oceans are acidifying with fossil carbon at a much higher rate than the lead up to the largest,nearly total extinction event.
Fossil fuels have other problems- health, pollution, wars, explosions etc- then there are the disgusting direct and hidden subsidies estimated to be roughly half a trillion US dollars last year-
There are no good reasons to not complete the transition away from a fossil future//

9 years off grid & counting

Location: Vancouver Island, Canada | Registered: September 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think everyone must be good stewards of the earth..in everything we do..

so if anyone care..I don't run BD to not use dino oil..I'm cheap..and its a good idea..it to cost more to make BD than buy dino..hum..I'd buy dino..that said.. I do respect those that would pay more for BD just because..for what I need to drive the cost is too much..fyi if you think a fill up that cost $50 is too much your not close. I normally put 80-90 gallons at a time in my bus and that last 10-12 days..so about $250 every 10-12 days..got the idea..I'm cheap..

There are several things to be done in this case to save our environment.And we are planning to organize a team which will look over this.

Need suggestions.

For reference: Ad Film Makers in Mumbai

posted Hide Post
Often times the Green option is the cheap or free one:

Location: Vancouver Island, Canada | Registered: September 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Confused

Location: Sydney, NSW | Registered: November 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post