Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheaper parts
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I just spoke with Walbro and explained that I was having a hard time finding a distributer of their FRB-5 pump. They sent me to VE Peterson Company who has lots of them in stock. The price for the FRB-5 is $94, but it goes down to $70 if you order 5 of them. They can be reached at 800-537-6212.

posted Hide Post
I will chip in for 2 of them, if anyone wants to go in on a purchase...

1985 Mercedes 300D, sold, Heat exchanger and injector line heaters, all single tank. 1997 E300D Benz ... biodiesel.

Location: Cocoa Beach FL | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
put me down for two Omar

Location: Kirkland | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, new thread...go to it if you want to buy a Walbro FRB-5. I will figure out how many we need, and organize a group buy if you all want to.

http://biodiesel.infopop.cc/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=44760975...781013222#2781013222

1985 Mercedes 300D, sold, Heat exchanger and injector line heaters, all single tank. 1997 E300D Benz ... biodiesel.

Location: Cocoa Beach FL | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Location: Kirkland | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Permatex high temp thread sealant

http://www.amazon.com/Permatex-Maximum-Temperature-Seal...id=1232821788&sr=1-3

or Permatex 80631 #14 Thread Sealant with Teflon, 1 oz. Tube

http://www.amazon.com/Permatex-80631-Thread-Sealant-Tef...d=1232821234&sr=8-11

Sources for wvo thread sealant

Omar
www.omarsales.com

posted Hide Post
http://biodiesel.infopop.cc/ev...9605551/m/9731029162

may want to take a look at this wvo valve

We have been running road tests on this aluminum bodied, 3-port WVO/SVO 12-volt fuel tank selector valve (also available in 24-volt) with easily-replaceable Viton seals. It has 12-mm ports with 1/2 inch NPT threads, a maximum operating temperature of 212° F, it is a bubble-tight valve (which means it is not going to leak like some of the other valves used for WVO) and it even has a small red light that tells you when you have switched to WVO! We have run this valve in VWs, Mercedes, and larger pickup trucks with good results.
For those who are interested, email me for a flowchart of the valves’ performance.
Other details you may want to know:
Max operating pressure: 1 MPa (10 bar) = 145 psi
It will take two 3-port valves to replace one 6-port valve.

Omar
www.omarsales.com

posted Hide Post
Do thoose Omar default to a posistion if messed up.Like I would buy 2 one in rear to switch tanks but default too diesel.One under hood to default from loop to open.?
Hopefully I will order 2 next month.

126 diesels yahoo groups
83 SD straight exhaust 94 Cobra
Cold air,real cold.Cobra electric radiator fan,Monark nozzles,10 psi electric fuel pump.85 amp alternator 12" subs.23 psi boost, 30 micron filter,an 5 micron filter added
2 tank,wvo,boost guage ,line heaters,coolant heater Fattywagons customer. 99 S320 with 75 more hp.

Location: Bristol Tennessee | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess I'll take this opportunity to make a shameless plug for myself. Everything is on my blog:

Prices include shipping inside the USA. I can combine shipping. Just email me and I'll send you PayPal request. Details and pics are on ebay, but I can sell them a little cheaper here.
http://shop.ebay.com/btpd3065/...&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

SBC WVO Gear Pump $55
Universal Injector Line Heater $20
Injector Line Heater w/ jumpers for 4, 5 or 6 cylinder engines $25
Injector Line Heater for 8 cylinder engines $45
100 watt inline fuel line heater ( 5/16" or 3/8" ) $ 30
200 watt inline fuel line heater (5/16" or 3/8") $40
200 watt fuel filter heater kit $ 33
Resistance wire heater kit (inc. 10' heater wire, 10' of insulation and 150" of high temp tape)$25
Adjustable thermostat 135-175F $20

Keg can alcohol stove mess kit $20
Keg can hiking stove (alone) $12
I am now selling wick style alcohol camping/hiking stoves again.

Location: BURLINGTON NJ | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in your small block chevy pumps.

Major157@Comcast.net

Thanks

Location: Oregon | Registered: November 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Benjy:
Hi folks,

looks like its an SVO discussion day for me...

I have been told several times that one can buy the same car parts Greasel/others sell much cheaper at McMaster Carr, but I don't speak their language.

EX: the 6 port Pollak valve sold by greasel yeilds a dozen different parts. Yikes!!! Anyone know which is the correct peice?

What is the coolant coil inside the tank called?

Collection Pump: Greasel has a new $850 all-in-one collection pump. Anyone know how to make this for cheaper?

Any help would be great.

-Benjy

Hi.. I used the search feature to find something about Greasel collection pump.. I know this was on 2006 but I was hoping you'd still answer.. Did you pursue on the Greasel all in one collection pump? how was it? or did you found a cheaper alternative to it? what did you picked? thank you so much..