BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Straight Vegetable Oil (SVO) as fuel  Hop To Forums  SVO Links    SVO Refueling Stations - US

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SVO Refueling Stations - US
 Login/Join

posted
We recently converted to SVO and want to make a trip around the US and wanted to know if there was a web site or somewhere that we can get a list of SVO refueling stations around the United States. Knowing this will help us plan our trip.

Thanks,

Dave
dave@packagingarts.com

posted Hide Post
Not what you expect, but ther is a networkof stores selling SVO :
http://www.bjs.com/locations/

;-)

Thats where I go when I'm out of WVO.
Currently $6/gallon in 35# boxes.

1-tank Elsbett VW TDI , 220,000 WVO miles.
http://ctbiodzl.freeshell.org/votdi.html
and a '92 F-250 with only a FPHE

Location: Ct,USA | Registered: November 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Denver is on your itenerary email or call me before you arrive in town. I'll have as many gallons of centrifuged svo as you need. Price may vary. If you have a portable means to filter and dewater, just ask at the restaurants you eat at.

jdfoxinc@aol.com

720-238-7623

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jdfoxinc,

Proprietor of The Blunderbuss muzzle loading gun shop. Member of Denver Biodiesel CO-OP.

Location: lakewood, Co. | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The surplus is gone untill I obtain another supplier of WVO. My best source closed it's doors.

Proprietor of The Blunderbuss muzzle loading gun shop. Member of Denver Biodiesel CO-OP.

Location: lakewood, Co. | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jburke:
Currently $6/gallon in 35# boxes.

Why not just burn diesel if you're out of oil? $6/gallon is pretty steep...

-Brendan

1985 BMW 524td

posted Hide Post
what are you driving? drive an old 1 ton ford and put a 300 gallon tote and a 55 gal drum in the back if you start on a full tank you will get a minimum of 3,750 ,miles on that, pull a small box trailer behind you with 300 more and double your distance to over 6,000 miles

Location: Florida | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for about 25 gallons of SVO in northern California/Southern Oregon. Wednesday 20 August I'll be driving from Medford, Oregon to Carmel, California, returning the next day. I can use B100 if SVO isn't available.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

jousterATgcpowerDOTnet

Location: Moses Lake, WA, USA | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post