Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Waste oil Syphon burner
 Login/Join

posted
This burner is built from a CKBurner kit. It runs much cleaner and it hasn't required a nozzle so far This year. I would have needed to clean the pressure burner at least 6-8 times by now. Complete details and more pics are on my blog.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NJ_M715,

Location: BURLINGTON NJ | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I see from the pic of your setup that you are using 2 fridge type compressors. I did the same a few years ago but they did not last because since the output from each compressor is not in a closed circuit oil would slowly leave them leading to compressor seizure. I now run a normal compressor with large vessel which is running for 3 years now. Because of the noise of the compressor I have it housed away from my home and piped underground to the burner location.
HS5424

Location: ireland | Registered: December 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the rollair jc10 is an ideal compressor, very quiet and powers my Kepner kit fine.

Be the change you hope to find in this world.-Gandhi

Location: location, location... | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post