BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Canada Biodiesel    anyone in and around hamilton ontario want to start a co-op
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone in and around hamilton ontario want to start a co-op
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hey BioDiesel Hamilton, have any more 105 L hot water tanks?

posted Hide Post
I know this is an older post, but I wondred if you guys got your Co-Op off the ground?

I'm kinda new in Hamilton, would be interested in hearing more about the ideas you had for your co-op.

Cheers.

posted Hide Post
Hi and no it never did. met with a couple of guys we talked about what we could bring to it and that was about it one of the guys does grease cars and trucks now and he collects oil filters and dewaters it and has it for sale.(biodieselhamilton web site) I have a appleseed and have made a couple of batches, never got around to hooking up the heat in the garage so its been too cold plus i need to either buy or collect some oil. now its time to get started the warm weather is here to stay i hope. a super sucker is what i need to build now.I still think a co-op is the way to go.

posted Hide Post
if anyone wants to buy my Appleseed processor and supplies,

posted Hide Post
Hi there,

i'm sorry your coop never got off the ground. I'm trying to see if I can get a few workshops going in Toronto to help people build an interest in making their own fuel and empowering themselves.

What are you asking for your processor?

Handel

Location: Barbados | Registered: May 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Everyone,

New to the forum but have been researching Renewable fuel sources for quite sometime.
Does anyone still use this board. If so, I would love to talk to some fellow biodiesl enthusiasts. Perhaps a co-op is still in the midst.

Casey

posted Hide Post
Hi I have a Appleseed processor for sale best offer with everything you need to get started (minus the oil and methnol and lye) would help whoever buys it get started I still have my diesel jetta but I dont drive it much anymore.