BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Canada Biodiesel    New Brunswick Biodiesel
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Brunswick Biodiesel
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Anyone know the nearest place to buy a BioDiesel processor?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by razorwire:
Anyone know the nearest place to buy a BioDiesel processor?

Nearest to where?

Alvin
'01 F250 7.3 4x4 Lariat Crew
'95 Mercedes Benz E300 D

Location: Seattle | Registered: January 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking to sell my EZ 40 processor wit a whole slew of extra's. Not getting out of Bio, just getting a larger processor. I have about $4000 invested in my gear right now and would be willing to negotiate a good deal for someone looking to get into biodiesel production. For pics or more details you can reach me at camarohogg@live.ca. I have made about 6000ltr's with this system and I currently drive for .27 cents a liter. Jeff

posted Hide Post
In /browns Flat (between Saint John and Fredericton). Just starting out and wondering if there is anyone around still making biodiesel. Would like to get together and talk to someone about first hand experiences, especially in our climate. Also wondering of the sourcing of chemicals has been figured out yet.

posted Hide Post
Welcome Slowpoke09,I am in Fredericton and have been brewing for about 5 years now with great success. You can give me a call any time to discuss. You can PM me at camarohogg@gmail.com, Jeff.

posted Hide Post
Sorry i don't know about it.

Location: India | Registered: March 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hi everyone new to here thought id look around say and hi. Fredericton area starting to do the bio thing. just new setting up did a practice batch.

Location: Fredericton | Registered: October 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rather quiet here in NB just crickets Im hearing. No one out there in NB?

Location: Fredericton | Registered: October 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still here. I had to put the biodiesel on hold for a while but I'm back at it and almost ready for my first batch. Just need to get my hands on some methanol.

posted Hide Post
Here's a picture.

posted Hide Post
How sweet nice work!

" I don't know what I don't know until I know"
1994 GMC 6.5 Tubo 2005 Dodge ram 3500, 3 VW's 2000, 2002, 2005.

Location: Manitoba Canada | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ya that looks great. Im just getting my stuff together was hurt last spring in accident with my bike so did noting till now. Just lookng around my garage at all the stuff and need to put a Bio plant together....its in pieces. Have 2500 litres of oil all over the garage now so need to focus and start a batch. Where are you located? Id love to drop in and check out your set up.
Rags

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the compliments, but I cant take all the credit. I bought most of it from someone else that did some really nice fabrication work, but couldn't get it to produce good fuel and got frustrated. Instead of just telling me it didn't work they tried to pass it off as a working processor and said it was normal to need a heated tank to run biodiesel... go figure. Anyway, I've finally finished reworking it so it should make fuel now.

I'm planning on getting some methanol from Jeff Hogg's hookup out of Quebec at the end of the month and I can finally try it out.

I'm in Browns Flat (near Grand Bay) and I'm always happy to have a visitor.

posted Hide Post
Slow Poke
Im just up river Gagetown. Been off the net for the summer riding bike just making first batch this week out of my partly put together set up. Had to rework the set up I bought as it was cloged up. Did test batch 4 Litres and came through nice. Slow to settle and clear after wash but ended up looking like light run.
Im doing 80 Litre batch right now its settling after 2nd wash.
Rags