BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Canada Biodiesel    Looking for station that sells BIO near Hamilton?

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for station that sells BIO near Hamilton?
 Login/Join

posted
Does any one know af a place to by Bio and Bio Blend Near Hamilton Ontario?

posted Hide Post
Truck Town Terminals, nearer to Hamilton than to me but still a bit of a drive at the #401 and James Snow Pkwy in Milton. You can buy B20 at the pumps and bulk B100 if you bring your 100 to 200 L barrel. They will not fill 20L fuel jugs.

I buy a couple of barrels in the spring from TTT or somewhere else until I can get my Homebrew going again and I will pull my trailer from Orillia to Milton if I have to just to get my 400L (2 blue barrels) B100 fix.

This year I have about 300L left over form last fall so I should be good for a couple of weeks yet.

Give TTT a call before you go just to be sure they have what you want.

KSAcat

Location: Orillia, Ontario | Registered: August 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
stohos on queen in toronto sell b20 and in summer switches to b50

posted Hide Post
i will have some soon, just finishing my appleseed should be making bio in one or two weeks. i live in dundas if you find b100 retail let me know.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1biodude:
i will have some soon, just finishing my appleseed should be making bio in one or two weeks. i live in dundas if you find b100 retail let me know.

Are you able to sell B100? I come through the area several times a year and would like to know fill up if I can. 705-717-6833-cell. jcperron@rogers.com

Thanks
Janel

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KSAcat:
Truck Town Terminals, nearer to Hamilton than to me but still a bit of tips to save gas& drive at the #401 and James Snow Pkwy in Milton. You can buy B20 at the pumps and bulk B100 if you bring your 100 to 200 L barrel. They will not fill 20L fuel jugs.

I buy a couple of barrels in the spring from TTT or somewhere else until I can get my Homebrew going again and I will pull my trailer from Orillia to Milton if I have to just to get my 400L (2 blue barrels) B100 fix.

This year I have about 300L left over form last fall so I should be good for a couple of weeks yet.

Give TTT a call before you go just to be sure they have what you want.

KSAcat

How much did it cost you for those couple of barrels? I guess I need to get some company from my relatives near Hamilton.

Location: Alabama | Registered: December 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
WOw, it was a long time ago that I posted that. This year I purchased all of my B-100 withing a couple of cents +/- of the local pump price. I also still collect my WVO from my contacts and the B-100 producer takes it and gives me a small credit on my purchases. Last 700L I purchased cost me $1.07 a liter in September. I have not been to TTT in a over a year.

Location: Orillia, Ontario | Registered: August 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi KSAcat.....remember me....thanks again for your help.....but your not making it any more? I guess you have no time or was it too much mess? any way do you know where I could get b-50 or b-100 near Pickering of Lindsay? Just for the winter.

posted Hide Post
No time to make it anymore. Mess did not bother me much.

I do not know of anyone selling biodiesel in your area, besides I would not reccommend using it till weather is consistantly above Zero.

Kevin

posted Hide Post
stoho's on queen and around carlaw b20 only

posted Hide Post
Truck town terminal.... we are suspending the sale of Bio Diesel this week. At the moment the market is not competitive and it no longer makes economical sense.
Further the drastic climate change that we have been experiencing has made BIO difficult to manage.
Have a HAPPY NEW year and for the moment, please get happy with winterized Low Sulpher Diesel from our friendly pumps.
Regards Mike

posted Hide Post
just found a guy in mississauga that sells b100 if your interested let me know I'm heading there wednesday prices are up and down weekly he says price is/was 18.00 for 20litres 90cents per litre

posted Hide Post
I know this is an old thread but I'm new also and would like to know where I can get B20 or B100 also. Where exactly is that place on queen you talked about? The one in mississauga is even closer, therefore better for me. Is he still selling?

I'd really just like to purchase a few liters to test biodiesel out. Would anybody in hamilton have some personally to sell? 1Biodude, do you still produce some?

Thank you all.

posted Hide Post
I'm about to make some more but need a few more gallons of oil more methenol and lye. I'm hoping to have the next batch done before xmas, I still buy now and then at Stohos at queen and pape I was there just a couple of days ago

posted Hide Post
Just how much diesel do you intend to make? Can I purchase a quantity from you? like say 10 or 20 gallons? I would make it myself except for the space limitations.

There is a person who is selling oil by the barrel on kijiji hamilton. He quoted me $100 for a 55 gallon barrel and between 5 - 7 for a pail.

http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-bu...l-W0QQAdIdZ163064556

I might have a few kilos of lye around still from my soap projects if you would like some. Whatever other help you need to get this going, let me know.

posted Hide Post
Hi everyone,

I have access to B100 if anyone is interested.

My website is www.earthfirsttech.ca, the company's name is Earthfirst Envirotech Solutions Incorporated and my phone number is 416-522-6181 (cell).

Thanks....

Location: Toronto | Registered: June 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A little ways away from Hamilton (West of London) we produce and have B100 available, wholesale.
If interested send an e-mail muher@ridgetownc.uoguelph.ca or phone 519-784-2612

Cheers

Location: Ridgetown, Ontario | Registered: September 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post