BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Canada Biodiesel    WVO for sale Ottawa area

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WVO for sale Ottawa area
 Login/Join

posted
Hey all,

Have decided to discontinue brewing and have about 1,000 to 1,500 litres of WVO in the shop. I'd like to sell @ $0.10/litre. 400 litre processor and various tankage as well, negotiable.

PM me and come and get it.

Cheers,

Ram

98.5 Cummins Ram running "bd-neat"

Location: Ottawa Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ramaman,
How much are you asking for your processor? What is there? Can you send pictures? I made BD for a while and then sold my outfit. I might be interested in getting back into it.
Joe

Location: Peterborough | Registered: May 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still have your WVO for sale? I'm in the area and I'm interested.

posted Hide Post
Do you still have your oil for sale?

posted Hide Post
Still interested in selling your oil?

posted Hide Post
hi ,i live in campbell s bay,quebec,,i'm trying to convert my 99 dodge 24 valve to wvo and i cannot find anything anywhere about a plumbing diagram of how to run the lines and how not to have air in the system,etc
i was wondering if you could help ?

THANKS

posted Hide Post
Hi overkill, welcome to the forum.
This is an "out-of-the-way" section of the forum that will likely not be seen by many people.
I recommend you re-post your question onto the SVO section of the forum.
http://biodiesel.infopop.cc/ev...s/a/cfrm/f/898605551

Location: ลึก ประเทศอินเดีย | Registered: March 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post