BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Washington    Central Washington?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Washington?
 Login/Join

posted
Anyone here from the central Washington area? I am just getting into making my own bio diesel. Would be great to have some local experience.

Matt

Posts: 8 | Registered: April 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be glad to help. There are a few of us in the Moses Lake area. Drop me a PM or email or phone.
jousterATgcpowerDOTnet
509-770-812THREE

Cheers,
JohnO

Posts: 4129 | Location: Moses Lake, WA, USA | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool deal. I usually go to the potholes a few times each summer. Will give you a call this week.

Matt

Posts: 8 | Registered: April 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matt e:
Anyone here from the central Washington area? I am just getting into making my own bio diesel. Would be great to have some local experience.

Matt

Hi Matt; If you are still making bio-diesel I would like to meet up. I got started last year and did good this year. I am located about 60 miles NW of Tri-Cities, WA.
You might be able to contact me by email or call me at 643-28 five 6
Jerry

Posts: 9 | Registered: July 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post