BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Washington    Free Glycerin
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free Glycerin
 Login/Join

posted
I have about 100 gallons of glycerin Im looking to get rid of for free. Glycerin is in 5 gallon carboys. I use NaOH so most of it is solidified. Some has biodieselon top of the glycerin or a little wvo.

Dave

Posts: 54 | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Give it to you local waste water treatment facility. Especially if they have an anaerobic digester.

They can use the glycerin to clean sewer lines and pipes. It is biodegradable.

Posts: 102 | Location: Columbus, GA, USA | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BIOMAKER:
I have about 100 gallons of glycerin Im looking to get rid of for free. Glycerin is in 5 gallon carboys. I use NaOH so most of it is solidified. Some has biodieselon top of the glycerin or a little wvo.

Dave

You have probably gotten rid of your Glycerin by now but if you haven't i would be happy to pick it
up if I was not to far away. I am located in the south part of Eastern Washington.

Posts: 9 | Registered: July 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post