BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Energy Options  Hop To Forums  Other Energy Links    Renewable Energy Marketplace (inc biodiesel)

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts, nonukes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Renewable Energy Marketplace (inc biodiesel)
 Login/Join

posted
Hi

i just wanted to let you know about the trading site I have built for guys like you. It is focussed on renewable energy and sustaianble living and is 100% free (we get some revenue from adverts like this site does)to use. We have members from all over the world but mostly the USA (where it is hosted) and the UK (where I am from!) If you want to upload equipment or just a website it is very easy. You can choose from classified ads up to 1 year or an auction or a trade.

We would very much like your fedback as it has been built for people like you. here is the URL

htpp://www.EnergyBook.biz

I hope that this listing is OK here?

I wouls also like to sponsor this site with a banner to the site.

warm regards

richard
Smile

Location: UK | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's great.I ran across this new Energy report today. It might be of interest - I found it at http://www.fastmr.com/prod/283...market_analysis.aspx.
Let me know your thoughts.