BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Vendor Sponsor Forums  Hop To Forums  Dexsil Corporation    Excited to be here!

Moderators: Patrick Vogt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Excited to be here!
 Login/Join

Dexsil
posted
I would like to introduce myself to the community here at Biodiesel and SVO Discussion Forums.

My Name is Patrick Vogt, and I am a technical sales representative for Dexsil Corporation. Dexsil has been providing the environmental science industry with cost effective and accurate field tests and equipment for over 25 years. For the past several years, we have been offering products for fuel quality testing, including the new "FAME Check" kit, which was designed specifically for biodiesel. More on that later...

Dexsil Corporation is very excited to be a sponsor of the forum, and we look forward to the discussion of biodiesel and how we can help make your biodiesel better.

Patrick Vogt
Technical Sales Rep.
Dexsil Corporation

Posts: 9 | Location: Hamden, CT | Registered: September 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post