BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Straight Vegetable Oil (SVO) as fuel  Hop To Forums  General SVO Discussion    Converted 94 Suburban for sale - Cheap - DC area

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Converted 94 Suburban for sale - Cheap - DC area
 Login/Join

posted
Well it looks like my WVO journey is about to end. Eight and a half years of successfully running on WVO.

My 1994 DUALLY Suburban died on me last week, and after poking around, I have determined that the IP is shot. The truck has a Frybrid kit and about 210k on the clock. 90k on WVO. I had this IP (new) installed right before I converted. Injectors too.

If anyone might be interested, please email me and make an offer, and I can provide more details and pics. I don't have the time and energy to fix the truck

fchu007(at)gmail dot com.

I am located in Rockville, MD. The truck is not running so you would have to make arrangements to come get it. Thanks all.

94 6.5TD Dually Suburban

Location: Rockville, MD | Registered: August 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post