BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Straight Vegetable Oil (SVO) as fuel  Hop To Forums  General SVO Discussion    New to Tennessee and looking for SVO

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to Tennessee and looking for SVO
 Login/Join

posted
I've been cleaning and running SVO in my 97 Cummins for 6 years. We recently moved to Chattanooga area for some post graduate work and I don't have a filter system set up. I travel the SE a fair bit and have a 100 gal. tank in my truck. I'm looking for contacts to get clean oil from. I'm also considering getting a centrifuge so I can make clean my own oil in the smaller area I have to work from. I'm could use some help in the centrifuge cleaning set up dept. since that's not how my other set up worked. Any suggestions on either question are greatly appreciated.

EB

Location: WA & TN | Registered: October 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post