BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Straight Vegetable Oil (SVO) as fuel  Hop To Forums  General SVO Discussion    SVO for trade, sale, whatever.

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SVO for trade, sale, whatever.
 Login/Join

posted
I have tons(not kidding) of WVO. Some settled, some Centrifuged. If anyone around Montrose, Colorado needs WVO, please call. Will sell cheap, or trade for tools, guns, knives, VW diesel pickup parts, or????. Call 9702496626 if interested. Thanks.

Location: Colorado | Registered: November 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In my area they feed oil to pigs, mix it in the feed. I sell / trade some of my oil (not the best) to the farm supply store. Just an idea ...........Dog

"When an event is difficult to imagine, we tend to underestimate its likelihood"......Robert N. Stavins

Location: Georgia | Registered: September 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have some waste vegetable oil from a restaurant to sell, some filtered, some not. Located in central connecticut. Call or text me at 860-677-1686.