BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Straight Vegetable Oil (SVO) as fuel  Hop To Forums  General SVO Discussion    VO Workshops and Sustainable Fair, WVO cars on display

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

VO Workshops and Sustainable Fair, WVO cars on display
 Login/Join

posted
I am again doing hands-on workshops on WVO conversions and filtering at the Sustainable Living Fair, 9-19/20-2009. There will be WVO converted vehicles on display, including mine and others, and my Dieselcraft Centrifuge rig. If you are near Northern CO, check it out, its got fun, inspiring speakers, bands, >50 workshops, 250 vendors, solar, wind, veg. oil, biodiesel, food, and beer!
More info at
http://www.sustainablelivingassociation.org/thefair/

Workshop description:
Learn how to convert your diesel car or truck to run on free waste vegetable oil (SVO/WVO) with the flip of a switch. We will cover the stock function of the diesel fuel system and its transformation to WVO. We will compare several popular kits, and show how to create your own. The "how to" of basic wiring, valves, controls, and different options for plumbing. Learn how to build a centrifuge rig to de-water and filter in 1 step, and other filter methods, and testing for water. Several converted vehicles will be available to study. Designed for the beginner to the professional mechanic or layperson.

YVORMV - Your veg. oil results may vary, see www.burnveg.com/forum
95 Dodge Cummins 4x4
Zero fossil house- 100% solar power and heat.

Location: N. Colorado | Registered: August 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'llbe there sat. but gotta go on the nut run Sun. fresh mountain oysters yummy

1978 MCI-8
With a Detroit 8V92 DEDEC 2 stroke motor and Allison 740A ATEC transmission. Over 30,000 miles with my "on the fly" WVO conversion. With a 120 GPH Centrifuge.

http://www.youtube.com/Charley1Davidson

Location: Currently Frostproof, Fl. | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post