BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Algae  Hop To Forums  Algae Biodiesel    ALGAE PURCHASE

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ALGAE PURCHASE
 Login/Join

posted
DEAR ALL, I WANT TO PURCHASE SOME SPECIAL KIND OF ALGAE. TELL ME HOW CAN I GET IT INTO PAKISTAN

posted Hide Post
Hello,

I am selling some algae that is used in biofuel production. It is a species known as Botryococcus braunii, and has a very high lipid content. They have a doubling time of 3 days, but are optimum for producing biofuel.

I have 4 agar slants of the species. Normally this species is sold for about a $100 USD, but I can sell it to you for $50 USD, which is the equivalent of 5370 Pakistani rupees.

Let me know if you are interested.

--Kgaur

posted Hide Post
yes I am agree send me. And tell me what is procedure for this

posted Hide Post
Dear tell me which species do you have and how u send it to me...

posted Hide Post
Dear member,
I need algae biodiesel, what is the species of your biodiesel, tell me the cost in indian rupees/litre, and what is the procedure. at least you provide me algae biomass for high biodiesel yield.

Katam Ganesh Babu

Location: Warangal | Registered: February 09, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post