BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Algae  Hop To Forums  Algae Biodiesel    Company Actual Results

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Company Actual Results
 Login/Join

posted
Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you remember seeing a powerpoint presentation online from google that did a "before and after" results on companies that tested algae? I remember the file had pictures of the company before and mostly disastrous results afterward. For example, I remember the MIT professor that ran the company and tested using photobioreactors as the first picture, the picture of what happened at the end had all the photobioreactors really dirty and messed up and the company had to close down.

Thank you

posted Hide Post
I remember seeing the presentation, but it seemed to be light on facts. I looked threw it but it didn't really give anything like what went wrong and how to head off the problems.

Because it didn't give much info, I didn't pay too much attention.

Location: Iowa | Registered: April 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A lot of algae fuel companies have gone under over the past few years. This is the only one I know about off-hand that was based out of MIT, ring any bells?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G...nologies_Corporation

Chemical & Energy Engineering -- The Pennsylvania State University